We share your pain
A funny slide taken from Windows WSYP Project:
- Security is (or will be) your job. Security is your life. You are security for your org.
- If you wanna be good, there are things you have gotta know--
- How to say "I don't know"
- How to say "That's not allowed" without giving away the fact that you really don't know
- How to look innocent -- or mean -- really, it's all situational
- How to say "It's not my fault" even though you screwed up the configuration really good
- How to deflect blame towards others
- How to speak the language of network communications