Bust through HTTP Proxies
I came across a neat little command that will allow you to SSH through an http-proxy. Useful for when you're at a library or elsewhere and need to make an outbound SSH connection and the only thing stopping you is a proxy.
Features of connect.c are:
- Supports SOCKS (version 4/4a/5) and https CONNECT method.
- Supports NO-AUTH and USERPASS authentication of SOCKS
- Partially supports telnet proxy (experimental).
- You can input password from tty, ssh-askpass or environment variable.
- Run on UNIX or Windows platform.
- You can compile with various C compiler (cc, gcc, Visual C, Borland C. etc.)
- Simple and general program independent from OpenSSH.
- You can also relay local socket stream instead of standard I/O.